- Fun photos (including the one above) of Sunday's Jazz Age Lawn Party, taken by my friend Joanna
- Steph's beautiful new baby girl, Ivy LaRue, born early Monday morning at home. (I'm seriously impressed by Mama Steph's ability to Twitter updates throughout her labor!)
- This fabulous tutorial on Through-The Viewfinder photography.
- A street-fashion-lover's heaven!
- Thandie Newton's latest thoughts on homebirth, "Birth is very challenging in the best way possible. Every fibre of your being is alive. It’s like you are conducting electricity; literally creating something. I’d like to give birth every year if I could, just for that experience.” Found here.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
A few things that I'm digging on the World Wide Web today:
Posted by Leigh at 8:14 AM